I cursed myself

Even as I hit the Publish button last night I had that moment of hesitation - if I put it out there, then something's going to happen...  So I should have just deleted the post and kept quiet!

I got woken at midnight, then again at 2, then again at 5 and have been up since then...  Miss5 has another whopper of an ear-infection that was keeping her up and screaming.  Poor little love has had the worst of them this year!  By the time I got her to the doctor for the usual round of examinations and antibiotics at 9 this morning, the eardrum had perforated again and now we're on the way to getting grommets!

So next time I'll just shut my mouth and cross my fingers instead, rather than posting about my grand plans...  What's that saying about best laid plans...?


No comments:

Post a Comment