More sewing...

I'm really into the little projects at the moment, and animals are always popular with the little people in this house.  As I was just stuffing this one into life, MissMini5 decided that she was first in line again for the elephant run, just like she was for the turtles...  Sadly she's mistaken because the test run is mine...  All mine!!  It's really cute and I like this one better as a pincushion, so I'm keeping Ellie, and the kids can have all of the turtles...

But I'm sure that by tonight I'll cave in and let them pick out some materials to have their elephants made...  I'm such a pushover sometimes...

So meet Ellie!.  She's still not finished yet, she needs eyes and some pretty felt flowers, but you get the idea...

3 comments:

  1. That is one cute elephant and I love the colour !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Ellie is soooooo cute, love the fabric you have used. When are you posting that beautiful bag? melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your toy it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at omega watches for women
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
    beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete