And I'm BACK...

OK, so I can't even remember when I last did a post and now that I'm typing up one I can't check either.  It's been a really busy time lately and I hardly get time in front of my computer at all these days, but I really have to make an effort to get some more things online.  Just looking at the blog with my very sparse posts, I actually feel like I've been achieving things.

But onto more important things - SEWING!

I have made quite a few things to put in the shop and although these photos are a little old now (by a couple of months!), I still just love looking at all the neatly little clothes hanging in my space.  It just gives me a little creative thrill!

So just getting back into the swing of posting again at the moment.  My next post will be a doosey!  To get my business website up and running I had a mini photo shoot on Friday!  I feel like such a professional saying that!  But as soon as I get all the photos organised I'll put them up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment