And finally, some more sewing done...

I took the photos the other day but have only just had some time now to upload them.  So here goes...


And just to even things up in the house, I made some funky shorts for TechnoBoy...  He's just so excited that his mummy got to sewing some stuff for him too!  Poor little fella gets a little forgotten with the creative things, generally the creative things all being so girly!


And I got quite a few different fabrics for boys while I was at it, so I can see that this summer he's going to be mostly into the funky shorts.  I think the thing that he was most excited about was that there was no tricky buttons or zippers and that the material was nice and soft to wear.  Cutie!

2 comments:

  1. hello hello Bungalow gal sent me over so here I am lol Just read your last post I think Ebay is too expensive for us little people (my opinion) and etsy sells all sorts of things new old and handmade.Hope that helps I shall follow you now.Oh I am up in Bundie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nelly and welcome! I'm feeling all loved in the BlogOSphere now!

    ReplyDelete