Blogtoberfest 10-Oct-11

OK, so I registered a few days ago but only got to the linking and the icon on my page late last night, so today is my first official Blogtoberfest post!

Now that the kids are back at school, we've had to return our adopted silkworms.  When the holidays started, there wasn't many and the few that were there were little, scrawny looking worms.



By the end of the holidays, there's stacks of them and they're all big, fat and healthy, with three of them spinning their cocoons, ready for the metamorphosis into the cute little white moths that they become.

Anyway, I might have complained about having to clean out their home daily and drive around looking for mulberry leaves, but now that they're gone I miss them and their cute little fatness every morning!

1 comment:

  1. good on you for signing up too. i is full on i must say- only a week in and i missed a post from sheer exhaustion! melx

    ReplyDelete