Random thoughts...

A friend asked me the other day why moppets 'n munchkins...  And it's something that I've always just called my kids.  When the first two were littler, I used to ask both of them if they were moppets or poppets...  And usually one would choose one nickname, while the other would choose the other name, and so we'd spend the day calling each other moppets and poppets.  Then when BubbyGirl came along, the older two were moppet and poppet, so she had to be called the little munchkin.

So I looked up google, and a moppet is another name for a rag doll (which is kinda cute!), and a munchkin keeps popping up pictures of munchkin hats.  So I'm still at a bit of a loss as to what a munchkin really is, but I've got a photo of BubbyGirl in a munchkin hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment